Monday, April 21, 2008

DA-Tri

Spent the last week in Moscow and, let's be honest - no one wants to train for anything after flying all day and suffering from jetlag. Fortunately, last week was an "easy" week. So no high intensity workouts were called for. A couple of light jobs and some time on the bike - and not too bad. Upon return, I was thrilled to find out that even though the weather in Moscow was rainy and 45 that things in Washington had turned darn right summery. So this weekend required a great long ride (20 miles) on Saturday morning.

Of course, all good things come to and end. This morning was my last easy day before a real hard ass week. And of course it was pouring cats and dogs. So 3.5 miles later, I must have put on five pounds of water weight. Tomorrow calls for bike intervals and then back into the pool for wednesday. I hate to think how bad that is going to feel after 7 days out of the pool, but I am actually looking forward to it. OH NO< I AM BECOMING ONE OF THEM>>>>>>>>>>>.

No comments: